Email a copy of 'Rise and Decline of Muslim Ummah by Dr. Israr Ahmad' to a friend
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr. Israr Ahmad
Dr. Israr Ahmad was born on April 26, 1932 in Hisar (a district of East Punjab, now a part of Haryana) in India, the second son of a government servant. He graduated from King Edward Medical College (Lahore) in 1954 and later received his Master's degree in Islamic Studies from the University of Karachi in 1965. He has widely traveled abroad and the audio and video tapes of his Qur'anic discourses in Urdu and English languages have circulated in thousands throughout the world.
Latest posts by Dr. Israr Ahmad (see all)
- The Achievements of the Islamic Revivalist Struggle and the Main Task Ahead by Dr. Israr Ahmad - April 19, 2019
- The Process of an Islamic Revolution by Dr. Israr Ahmad - April 17, 2019
- Islamic Revolutionary Thought and its Decline by Dr. Israr Ahmad - April 17, 2019
- Historical Overview of the Execution of Iqbal’s Thought by Dr. Israr Ahmad - April 16, 2019
- An Interview with Dr. Israr Ahmad - April 13, 2019