Email a copy of 'The Muslim Woman's Dress by Dr. Jamal A. Badawi' to a friend
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr. Jamal Badawi
Dr. Jamal Badawi is the director of the Islamic Information Foundation, Halifax, Canada. Dr. Badawi is a professor of Management at Saint Mary University in Halifax. He has authored several books and articles on Islam and designed and participated in the production of nearly 350 half-hour segments of a TV series on Islam. He has lectured extensively in North America and abroad, and is an excellent speaker on a variety of topics including Islam & Christianity. He is expert in Christian-Muslim Dialogues. An Egyptian by birth, he obtained his Ph.D. in business Administration. Active in journalism and broadcasting he has had a series of programs concerning Islamic belief and practices shown on Canadian television throughout the world.
Latest posts by Dr. Jamal Badawi (see all)
- The Muslim Woman’s Dress by Dr. Jamal A. Badawi - May 6, 2014
- The Image of Islam in the West by Dr. Jamal Badawi - March 24, 2014
- Bridge Building between Christians and Muslims Dr. Jamal A. Badawi - June 7, 2008
- Muhammad in the Bible! by Dr. Jamal Badawi - June 7, 2008
- The Status of Women in Islam by Dr. Jamal Badawi - June 4, 2008